- About Us
- NewArts Blog
- Media Coverage
- Photos & Videos
- Album Preview at 54 Below in NYC
- A.R.C. Players Leadership Program
- CD Recording of A Rockin’ Midsummer Night’s Dream
- The 2014 Newtown Labor Day Parade
- The 101 Dalmatians Musical
- A Rockin’ Midsummer Night’s Dream
- Dennis DeYoung of Styx and The 101 Dalmatians The Musical
- Hartford Marathon Media Coverage
- NewArts Seussical Workshop Photos
- NewArts Labor Day Parade Photos
- Seussical: The Musical
- Seussical Cast, Crew and Audience
- Summer 2017
Our story begins two months following the Newtown tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Michael Baroody, MD, Newtown resident/NewArts Founder, met Michael Unger, a NYC director, and the concept of providing the community with a high-level production to both challenge and strengthen those effected began to develop.
Three Reasons to Support NewArts
1 A Through our ARC (Aspire, Reach, Confidence) Character Development program, we aim to have the confidence and inner strength demonstrated in part through our performing arts activities, translate into every other aspect of our participant’s lives.
2Provide challenging arts activities which offer many opportunities for personal growth, comradery with peers and positive interactions with the community at large.
A Place of Growth
3Our long-term goal is to build a “Center for Creativity” where our performing arts activities and ARC (Aspire, Reach, Confidence) Character Development Programs run year-round. This is a place where optimism, passion and determination lead to fulfilling, purposeful lives.