August 3-5 & 10-12
- Performer Auditions: April 28-29 and May 4-6
- Dance Auditions: Sunday May 6th (Signups post TBD)
- Callbacks: Sunday May 6th at Newtown Congregational Church
- Audition Location: April 28-29 & May 4 & 6 at Newtown Congregational Church | May 5 at Booth Library
- Tech Team signups: Please select time slot through audition link below. Tech team members do not need to show up for auditions and will be contacted after casting.
AUDITIONS MAY NOT EXCEED THREE MINUTES. Performers, please prepare a cut of a contemporary musical theatre song and a short speech or monologue (extremely young children can recite a poem or tell a joke). Singing auditions will be a capella (no accompaniment). Pop songs are allowed, but keep in mind that we are looking for songs that tell a story and can show your voice and acting.
- Performers between the ages of 5 and 20 are eligible to audition
- Many roles will be double-cast
- Some principal roles, conventionally played by boys, will be played by girls.
- Both casts are required to attend all rehearsals
- Dancers: Dancers may do a dance-only audition. However, all dancers are strongly encouraged to sign up for a singing/acting audition (even if not comfortable singing and acting).
- CHARACTER BREAKDOWN
- June 25-August 12 (Principals and Chorus)
- July 16-August 12 (Young Ensemble)
- June 25-August 13 (Tech Team)
- Monday – Friday 9am-4pm with lunch from 12-1pm
- $1,000 (Principals, Singing Chorus and Dance Ensemble)
- $600 (Young Ensemble)
- $600 (Tech Team)
- $50 discount for siblings
- Financial aid available
ARC is our year-round character development program designed to empower children to recognize and develop their strengths, build confidence and effectively manage their emotions. Our summer session includes ARC and other educational activities for all cast/crew.
If you cannot find an audition slot, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All people signing up for a singing/acting audition should also sign up for a dancing audition (link at bottom of page).
CLICK BELOW TO SCHEDULE AN ACTING/SINGING AUDITION AND FOR FOR TECH TEAM
(Auditions are CONFIRMED unless you hear otherwise)